Saturday, July 19, 2008

My new lovlies...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is like my Christmas! I get so excited to see all of the new fall fashions and accessories before the season even starts, especially on sale! This year was no exception - I did some major damage. I got a lot of great new things for myself and Leila, and Tony even wants to go to look for some shoes. I won't bore you with all of the new purchases, but I feel compelled to show you my two favorites...my new bags:

This one is *so* super-soft and fits everything I carry around for myself and Leila, and then some! I love it!
And this one, is a Marc Jacobs...those of you who know me well know that I looooooove Marc Jacobs! At the price I just couldn't resist!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love them!! especially the second one!!

 

design + development by kelly christine studio