Monday, May 11, 2009

Taking a picture, because it won't last long....

I've gotten a handful of emails asking where I do my jewelry, and what the space looks like. Well, I'm in the garage - when we were renting I had my own room and it was glorious, but I'd much rather be a homeowner, and have to make jewelry in the garage. ; ) The house actually came with a pretty sweet set up. The big drafting table, shelves and pegboards were there - they were just FILTHY. After a lot of elbow grease, and some leftover paint from the living room I made it into something much more managable and pretty.

It's usually not this organized, but I was getting sick of looking at clutter, so I cleaned my space up. So, for those of you who asked, here it is. Nothing fancy, but it works well : )

1 comment:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio