Monday, February 1, 2010

Tara Marie Photography

Tara is one of the people I have been friends with the longest. We went to camp together in middle school, and one random thing I'll always remember about her, is in 7th or 8th grade she had the amazing "Rachel" haircut from "Friends" and everyday I'd be in awe of how good her hair looked.  She's one of those people who is tiny and gorgeous, and you'd dislike her if you didn't love her so much.  She has a sweet little boy, Brady who will be one in two short months and a super sweet husband!  They are *the* most gorgeous family!!

Tara has decided to venture into photography, and asked if she could borrow Leila to take some pictures.  The pictures she took are nothing short of perfection!




















My mom came to help me keep Leila happy, and I'm glad she did because Tara had her sneak in a few shots:

Thank you so much, Tara!  I adore these pictures!!

If you're in the Bay Area, and need an awesome photographer be sure to check out Tara Marie Photography!

15 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Oh my--how adorable!! All of you are so beautiful! Great pics--please pass that along to your friend! Very impressed!

Tara Marie Photography said...

you are SO sweet! your words just made my morning!! i love you, friend. YOUR family is gorgeous. im so glad you are happy with the pics! <3

and LOL at the rachel haircut. thats hysterical.

Anonymous said...

These photos are amazing! I love them all :-)

Heather | Cookie Mondays said...

I LOVE them!! They are all so good. And I totally remember being jealous of girls who had the "Rachel" in 8th grade! LOL!!

Autumn said...

Absolutely Stunning!!! Tara definitely ventured into the right field!! Just amazing!! You do realize i need these for my desk at work right???

W and J said...

Love them all!! They are so precious!

Nellie said...

Hello! Just bloghopping. Great blog!

Happy blogging! :)

Gina said...

WOW! Gorgeous pics! And YOU look amazing too!

mel @ the larson lingo said...

LOVE the pictures!!!! And, LOL at the "rachel" haircut!

Sparlo said...

WOW! they really are great. She looks like a little movie star or model

manu said...

that's so mesmerizing....cute snaps.. :) ..its true children are god's small incarnations....

Jules said...

g.org.eous.
freaking at the beauty in her shots and in you and your ADORABLE little sweet Leila.
love, love, love!

Jill said...

Stunning!!!! Absolutely EVERY picture!!!!
Blessings!
Jill

Unknown said...

I'm in love with all of these pictures! I would love a copy of at least one of them. My Leila pictures could use some updating. =)

Dolce Baci said...

Heather these photos are adorable and you look great!

 

design + development by kelly christine studio