Thursday, February 10, 2011

New, New, New! {And a lil' discount!}

Hi friends! I have a couple of new rings to share with you, and some new colors of some best-selling earrings.

First thing's first - The Valentina.  This ring is big, bold and beautiful!  I've worn the one I made for myself a lot lately and it is my new favorite.


Next, The Grass is always Greener.  This cheerful, grass-green ring makes me crave backyard barbecues with friends and lots of sunshine!


The disco dot earrings are best sellers! I've just made three new colors: pure disco (rainbow sparkles), haute blue and tutu pink:
More mums!  Just made and added ballerina pink and mossy:
And the #1 seller aqua mums are currently in stock, as well.  Get them while you can!


And since I love you guys, all orders placed through Monday 2/14 will get a free pair of Valentine's sparkle heart earrings.  And because I'm feeling extra generous, go ahead and use the code "love" and get 10% off through Monday, 2/14.

Happy shopping!

PS - have you entered to win the amazing Much Ado About You organizer yet?!

2 comments:

Jill said...

LOVE the "Valentina"!!
Blessings!
Jill

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Just ordered--loved the teal and white ring!! Hope you get more of those:) LOVE IT! Thanks for the extra goodies and discount:) YOU ROCK!

 

design + development by kelly christine studio